Wednesday 5 October 2011

SCAM!!! STAY AWAY DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY !!!

Many sites available on the web are just done to trick you! Few days ago, I was searching for a fast way to make money from my home and I came across several Google ads on different websites. 


There are hundreds of these clone websites that try to convince you that they really have made money posting links on Google... one of of their tactics is to build a fake news websites and then write several articles that someone made a lot of money using their system.
The ads seemed to be so real. I was almost taken in. If I only had a Master Card, I would have payed them the $98 but my mother was not home...I wanted to rent hers... Thanks God!!
DON’T FALL FOR IT PEOPLE!!
This is what some people say: "If people are stupid enough to fall for this then they deserve to have there money taken away from them." Those scammers are fooling you by convincing you that you might win more than $9000 per month... If you fall in their trap, 
IMMEDIATELY STOP YOUR CARD BEFORE THE MONEY IN YOUR CARD IS COMPLETE STOLEN!
These are some scam websites:







No comments:

Post a Comment