Tuesday 4 October 2011

A simple way to get rid of Pimples

Dear friends, I have paid hundreds of dollars buying acne products for years. I have also consulted several dermatologists and was fed up. I was never been able to get rid of my acne especially the ones on my forehead.
I had a really hard time... until I found the solution! 

To get rid of acne, follow those steps:

First wash your hands with warm water twice.
Then wash your face with warm water water twice.

Perform this action 3 times a day ( when you wake up, after lunch and before you sleep )

NB: -Never touch or scratch your face
        - If you scratch a pimple, it will take more time to heal and will be infected because of microbes under your nails.
        -In case you sweat during the day, take a warm shower and don't let the sweat and dirt stay on your body.
        - Use warm water, not cold water 
        - Use any soap (you do not need a medical soap)
        - Dry well your face with a clean towel,

Your goal is to prevent the skin pores from being clogged!
Yeah, too simple to be true!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment